WALK-IN Saturday Craft Class

CLASSES for Adults & Students 成人及学生班 :
@ Drawing & Painting 绘画班
@ Clay Art 粘土班

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

任何询问, 欢迎来电或电邮.
Email: faerieland.lee@gmail.com
Like my PAGE on Facebook : www.facebook.com/faerieleeyihui






Monday, March 15, 2010

Thank you!!!

It was with great joy that my studio was finally 'opened' yesterday. I decided to have a clay art party and simply invite people that felt inspired to come to join for some craetion. So many people show up and i was so delighted.

I was so happy to see that people had such a great time and they seemed so happy. It was so nice for me to have an interactive event and to join them while they are exploring, creating and playing.
My dear friends and family helped me a lot and i cannot thank them enough for all their superb assistance. THANK YOU once again, Femie, Tze Huei , 姨仔,Ms Lee, my parents and you all.
Check Here for more photos.

Now, if you would like to join our next workshop this Sunday (21 March),2 - 4pm, Please call for information or reservation -
012 - 481 6423, see you ^-^

No comments:

我的~~

水彩画班~我喜欢大家轻松愉快地画画的氛围^^
粘土班~~我喜欢见到你们完成作品时发出的愉悦轻呼^^
手作礼品~我喜欢看朋友们买到心头好时的笑脸和满足^^
欢迎定做~我希望顾客有特别的礼物送给特别的人^^


Classes available in WATER COLOUR & CLAY ART~~

Unique, locally HANDMADE gifts~~

CUSTOM-MADE Orders welcome~~


Visit the studio shop 欢迎光临~

欢迎你来小店转转,聊聊,看看~
通常我都是在瞎忙,暇闲,遐想~~
当然最好你能致电我侯驾你的光临呐^^
等你咯^^


Stop by to see my painting & crafts in person, or simply to say hi~

Please call if you would like to stop by~^^ I'll be there waiting for u, hope to see you soon.

H/P : o12 - 481 6423 Faerie Lee